In general refurbishment can encompass such works as general upgrades, major repair work, alterations, conversions and modernisations. The lifecycle of a building can be significantly extended by effective refurbishment and construction.
As every building is unique, not only structurally and technically, but also in local context, the correct approach should be assessed according to the particular conditions. Whereas the term ‘construction’ refers to the process of building something such as an extension.
Contract Administration is a core element of our work, having the in-house skills necessary to perform as a Contract Administrator.
– Preparing budgets
– Assembling a project team
– Coordinating the work of designers
– Preparing specifications and tender documentation
– Obtaining competitive tenders
– Reviewing tenders and selecting a contractor
– Overseeing the project works
– Certification of payment, variations and assessing reasons for delays