Robert joined in 1988 as a graduate building surveyor and became a Partner in 1992. Subsequently he was made a Director when F&T became a Limited Company. Beyond Robert’s Director duties, he works closely with our clients, managing building projects and professional services. Robert also mentoring in-house APC candidates.
- Robert’s qualifications are as follows:
- – Professional member of Association of Project Managers in 2004
- – Post Graduate Diploma in Building Conservation at College of Estate Management in 2001
- – Member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors in 1991
- – Graduated BSc (Hons) in Building Surveying at Polytechnic of the South Bank in 1987
- – NEBOSH National Certificate in Construction Health and Safety in 2008.
“Outside of work Robert’s interests are devoted around his family.”