Andy joined in May 2015 as a Building Surveyor and was promoted in 2019 to an Associate. Beyond Andy’s Associate duties which involve predominantly dealing with marketing and business development; he works closely with our clients, managing building projects and professional services. Andy is also involved in mentoring in-house APC candidates. Alongside our Admin team, Andy is also responsible for organising all our in house social, charity and client events.
Andys qualifications are as follows:
– Associate member of the Association for Project Safety in 2014
– Incorporated member of the Chartered Institute of Building in 2014
– Member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors in 2012
– Graduated BSc (Hons) in Building Surveying at University of Greenwich in 2005
– National Diploma and Higher National Diploma in the Built Environment at West Kent College 1998-2002
Outside of work Andy enjoys weight training and crossfit at his local gym, running outdoors, watching motorsport and socialising.