Colin joined in April 2005 as an associate building surveyor and was made a Director in 2007. Beyond Colin’s Director duties, he works closely with our clientele, managing building projects and professional services. As well as mentoring in-house APC candidates.
Colin’s qualifications are as follows:
– Member of the Pyramus & Thisbe Club in 2015
– Certified member of the Association for Project Safety in 2005
– Member of the Chartered Management Institute in 2003
– Member of the Chartered Institute of Building in 2003
– Member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors in 2002
– Diploma in management, Open University in 2002
– Diploma in surveying, College of Estate Management in 1993
Outside of work Colin’s interests are travelling, sports cars and watching football. He is also a season ticket holder at Southampton FC.