Laurence has worked in architectural and surveying practice for over 15 years and has been a Chartered Building Surveyor since 2014. His experience includes a broad range of services, from design, planning, and project management of both development and refurbishment projects across a range of sectors. In addition, he has extensive experience in professional services, including pre-acquisition advice and party wall surveying.
Laurence’s qualifications are as follows:
- – RICS Registered Valuer in 2021
- – Member of the Faculty of Party Wall Surveyors in 2020
- – Member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors in 2014
- – Diploma in Surveying at the College of Estate Management in 2013
- – Graduated BA (Hons) in Architecture at the University of Kent in 2009
Outside of work Laurence enjoys riding motorbikes, watching rugby, and playing guitar.